Breaking and Reversing the Cycle of Poverty, Misery and Dependency
What a donation can purchase
- $10 A fruit tree [mango, papaya, banana, avocado]
- $20 Vaccinations for three children; or Doctor consultation with Malaria slide; or Chicken feed for one month
- $30 Medical costs for our epileptic child per month; or a goat; or School uniform for one child; or Food in our home for one child for one month.
- $40 Water and electricity for home for one month; or Tuition per month for houseparent to obtain diploma; or Internet connection for 3 months; or Tuition for one child for one trimester in elementary school.
- $60 Tuition for one child for one trimester in secondary school; or cost of essential non-food items for 3 months [charcoal, laundry soap, wash soap, Vaseline…]; or End of year exam fees for 2 children in secondary school.
- $100 Housing costs per month; or Purchase one bicycle for transportation, or clothing and shoe costs for 2 children. NEW – Boarding School cost for one child for one month .
Make a donation or become a sponsor
- Receive regular e-letter with updates from Zambia - send e-mail to: email@example.com to provide your email address
- Be kept abreast of events and news in the US and in Zambia
- Know that you are making a permanent impact on and giving a child a real chance at living an independent life
- Be a "Lupwanian - Monthly Sponsor" to a specific child or project
Select one of the payment options below :
Mail checks to:
VIMA LUPWA HOMES
1008 NE Marion Place
Bend, OR 97701
Just click on the link below!
Internet BILL PAY from your bank :
email us for instructions